Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Does anyone vacation as much as our president??

From an article in The Washington Post (thanks to TBOGG):

"The president departed Tuesday for his longest stretch yet away from the White House, arriving at his Crawford ranch in the evening for a stretch of clearing brush, visiting with family and friends, and tending to some outside-the-Beltway politics. By historical standards, it is the longest presidential retreat in at least 36 years."

Now, quick quiz for all of my readers. Can anyone tell me what happened after President "Has Anyone Seen Him Lately?" took his last extended vacation?? I'll give you a hint. How about another hint?

Let's just hope he doesn't get any important memo's from Condi to ignore this time....

11 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in your faves? Wow I'm so honored! I didn't notice that. How long has it been there? (so I know how long I've been clueless about it...) You've made my day! Lol.

 
At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kevin obviously does believe in the freedom of speech. But does Bush? And the rest of you conservatives? Hey anonymous why don't you come chat with me on my site? It'll be easier for me....

 
At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And we say there is no bias in the media. The "historical standard" was included purely to provide fodder for some to heap crap on.

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

Oh joy! Some new friends. Anonymous is already my favorite....

Anonymous, trust me...I won't edit a word you say...I wouldn't want to lessen the impact of your moral Christian values.

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger ACG said...

Man, why does everyone else get the good trolls while I'm stuck with the respectful discourse and reasoned dissent?

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

Yeah Ann, stop blog-whoring my readers. One more outburst like that, and it's a "time-out" for you.

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger ACG said...

I will not stop. I will never stop.

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

Steve, you're scaring me. You've already got the hang of it...

 
At 9:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I added the -bag to the puke thing. Nice touch, don't ya think?

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

Awesome!

 
At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Often imitated, never duplicated.

Righteously yours,
Anonymous I

 

Post a Comment

<< Home