Friday, February 10, 2006

Friday Random 10

The Been Gone A While, Finally Got An iPod, So Now I'm Cool Again...But Why The F#@k Does My iTunes Keep Freezing When I'm Ripping Certain CD's, This Thing Is A Piece Of Crap...Edition.

Heading Home - Donavon Frankenreiter
She's Alone - Five Way Friday
Big Beat Evangelists - 2 Skinny J's
Bleed For Me - Black Label Society
Symbol In My Driveway - Jack Johnson
88 - Sum 41
Because of You - Unwritten Law
Times Like These - Foo Fighters
Devil In the Water - matt pond PA (props to TBogg for the heads up)
Closer - The Urge

Being as I only have 2 gigs in my iPod which amounts to about 1/15th of my music collection, not a bad first Friday Random 10...worthy of busting my cherry on.

So I've been MIA for a while, huh? Due to an enormous amount of things going on in my life, I just haven't had time to blog lately. Laid off of a job where I was completely miserable, job hunting, freelance projects, and finally being hired for a job that is perfect for me. I guess everything DOES happen for a reason. I'll be eagerly re-joining the full-time workforce on the 27th.

As for politics, here is your daily dose (The Baltimore Sun):

Steele apologizes for stem cell remarks
At meeting with Jewish leaders, lt. governor likened controversial [stem cell] research to Holocaust

Right, because the performing a medical procedure with a tiny cell that could produce a cure for an innumerable amount of maladies for millions of human beings around the world is just like genocide...what a douche.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home