Friday, January 12, 2007

The Polar Bear Plunge - To Benefit the Special Olympics

Kevin's Freezin' His Rear Off for the Special Olympics
Hello My Dear Readers,
On January 27th of this year, I will be setting my sanity aside to jump into the freezing waters of the Chesapeake Bay. Not because I'm an idiot, but because the money I help raise will benefit the Special Olympics. Please take a moment to click on the link and drop a few dollars into the bucket. Hey, you couldn't put any money in the Salvation Army buckets this year because they're pretty much banned from every storefront in the state...so send some love my way. Plus, think of the joy you'll receive my knowing that the money you give me will contribute to the act of sending my family jewels in too my stomach for a few brief moments on an early Saturday morning, while you sleep soundly in your warm, comfortable bed.

Thanks for you time,
Kev

Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support the Special Olympics of Maryland!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home