Friday, February 24, 2006

Friday Random 10

Ugh..hungover Fridays. Awful.

1) Pillars of Eternity - Down
2) Punk Rock Billy - Slightly Stoopid
3) Loud Neighbor - 2 Skinnee J's
4) F-Stop Blues - Jack Johnson
5) Pictures of You - Lit
6) Rehab - Down
7) Let Go -Frou Frou
8) Touch From Your Lust - Ben Harper & the Innocent Criminals
9) Guns (are for pussies) - 311
10) Lost & Found - 2 Skinnee J's

Seriously, I have 2 days worth of music on my new iPod...and I get two group repeats?

For those wondering...yes, the Lit song "Pictures of You" is a cover of the Cure. For the record, I'm not really a fan of cover songs. But this is one of the best covers I have ever heard. I loved the original, but I could listen to Lit's version 100 times and not get sick of it.

I was happy with the 2 Skinne J's repeat. I just got my 2$J Farewell Show DVD in the mail yesterday and have already watched it twice. This was one of the funniest alt/rock/rap bands of all time. I was very fortunate to get to see them this summer on a brief reunion tour. Go download "Horns of Destruction" and "Pluto" now. Then buy every CD they have put out. You won't regret it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home